Mace Group India is looking candidate for Construction Engineer – Civil or Structural, for Gurgaon location, below is description of Civil Engineering job, eligible and interested candidate can submit application as per given below
Job Description – Construction Engineer (Civil/Structural)
Primary Location: Gurgaon – India
Job: Consultancy Project Management
Organization: IM – Mace India
Work Schedule: Regular
Employment type: Full-time
Job opportunity Overview
- Project: This is a mixed-use development consisting of a store, office, retail zone and car parks.
- Company is hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking construction engineer to join our established and growing team.
- The role will be reporting to the project manager, responsible for ensuring that the projects are completed safely, within an agreed timeframe and budget. Managing the practical side of every stage of the build, you’ll work closely with architects, surveyors and other building professionals in planning and delivery.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Providing effective site management, making critical decisions, overcoming complex challenges and being focus on project profitability with utmost quality and timely completion.
- Assisting in design coordination with vast technical capabilities in coordinating interface activities with structural, architectural, MEP, finishing, landscape and external development works.
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion.
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimating costs.
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinating and directing construction workers and subcontractors.
- Reviewing the work progress on daily basis.
- Preparing internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Planning ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Negotiating the terms of agreements, drafting contracts and obtaining permits and licenses.
- Evaluating, managing and mitigating risks.
- Ensuring quality construction standards and using proper construction techniques.
Qualification to Apply Construction Engineer (Civil/Structural) Job
- You will have a degree qualification in engineering. You have fast-tracked programme and project delivery experience. You have advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods. You have expert knowledge of building products, construction details, relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You have proven working experience in managing major construction projects, including retail and commercial projects within a consultancy industry and be poised to expand your own horizons, those of our clients and of our ambitious people alike.
How to apply : Eligible and interested candidates may submit application here