Syska Hennessy Group is hiring Mechanical Engineering Graduates in New york, NY, US. Refer details to submit jobs application at Syska Hennessy Group.
Post : Mechanical Engineering Graduate
Company: Syska Hennessy Group
Location : New York
Seniority level : Entry level
Employment type : Internship
Job function: Engineering and Information Technology
Industries : Design Services
Watch your work come to life in landmark projects around the world when you partner with Syska Hennessy Group! As a global leader in consulting, engineering, and commissioning services, we specialize in MEP, information and communication technology, architectural lighting, vertical transportation, and commissioning. We currently have an entry level opportunity for a Mechanical Engineering Graduate .
Our dynamic work environment provides the optimal setting to start your career. From our supportive culture, diverse workforce, and competitive compensation to our flexible work schedules and fun social events, it is everything you will need for an exciting, challenging, and rewarding career.
As an entry level engineer, you will support our engineering teams working towards our designs that are inspiring, demanding and highly collaborative. You will learn from others, and they will expect to learn from you. You will share in the responsibility, rewards, and recognition of producing truly innovative solutions and complete client satisfaction.
Some responsibilities include:
- Create basic designs under the direction of the senior engineer and/or senior designer, perform CAD/BIM-drafting for a variety of projects and project sizes to begin to understand architectural engineering design and documentation.
- Coordination with the designs of other trades (architectural and engineering / internal and external) under the guidance of more senior technical staff
- Support the design and engineering efforts of systems for new installations, system retrofits, system replacement and system upgrades for a wide variety of projects and project types.
- Learn drawing organization and company standards.
- Take ownership of completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of the work assignments.
- Assist engineers with field investigations and construction site visits to observe and attend project coordination meetings.
- Attend our Engineering Development Program continuing education seminars on technical and professional enhancing topics.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a team environment and be flexible enough to work independently where needed. Candidates for this role will be eager to learn and will expand their knowledge and hands-on experience by challenging themselves and using the highly technical resources around them.
Additional job requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Mechanical engineering with a graduation date of Winter 2021, Spring or Summer of 2022
- Previous engineering internship, a plus
- Knowledge in the latest version of MEP Auto CAD; REVIT experience is a plus
- Proficient in design and calculation software; MS Office Suite
As an employee with Syska Hennessy, you will be part of a global firm with an amazing history! We are committed to be the best, to advancing engineering design practice, and to supporting our clients with integrity. To make all of that happen, we rely on the talent, drive, enthusiasm, and the total job satisfaction of the great people who work here.
Our Company is committed to developing engineers into respected technical experts and versatile business leaders through our Engineer Development Program (EDT).
Submit Resume : visit here