Sterling And Wilson Pvt. Ltd. is currently looking for Senior Manager-Design & Engineering for Kolkata, WB location, Below is details of Engineering Jobs in Design Engineering, eligible candidate can submit application.
Post Name: Senior Manager-Design & Engineering
Location: Kolkata, India
Company: Sterling And Wilson Pvt. Ltd.
- Leading a team of Engineering and draftsmen for:-
- Preparing, submission and approval of all drawings/designs/ data sheets /specifications for installation up to 33 kV system for the utility /industry sector for every project meeting the timeline of the projects.
- Scrutinizing vendor technical offers/data sheets and comparing with customer specification and preparation of comparative analysis and technical vetting of the offers during execution of the projects as well during tender submission.
- Person should have knowledge of design and engineering of:
- 33kV, 11kV and LT Overhead and underground Lines
- 33/11 kV GIS & AIS Substations,
- 11/0.415 kV DTR installations
- Should have knowledge of relevant REC/ CBIP/ IS standards for the complete design and engineering of installation from consumer meter/service connection, LT lines, 11/.415 kV DTR, 11 kV Lines, 33/11 kV PSS (AIS and GIS Both) and 33 kV Lines
- Knowledge of RMU /RTU/ SCADA/SAS
- Enough product knowledge of VCB, CT, PT, Isolators, HG Fuse, DO Fuse, AB Switches, 33 kV, 11 kV, LT outdoor and indoor switchboards, PDBs, DB, LDB, Feeder Pillars, SMC Box, tec.
- Knowledge of LT and HT cables, OFC cables, OPGW cables and accessories.
- Knowledge of earthing, lightning, short circuit calculations
Apply: Eligible candidates can submit application here
- Development Engineer at Pune, MH
- Senior Manager – Design & Engineering – Sterling And Wilson Pvt. Ltd.
- Required Construction Engineer (Civil/Structural) – Mace Group
- Required R&D Engineer – Electrical Engineering – Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- Lead Engineer – Supplier Quality Engineering
Company Overview: Sterling and Wilson group (S&W) is one of India’s leading engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) company. The group operates across the globe in more than 30 countries with a strong presence in regions such as India, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, the Americas and Australia. From being mainly focused on doing MEP projects in India, the group over the past 10 years has set up global operations in MEP-IEPC, Solar, Transmission & Distribution, Data Centers, and Diesel Generator. With its recent foray into Power Solutions, S&W is perfectly poised to play a pivotal role in the global trend of moving away from thermal plants to a future of renewable energy with storage.