Company Overview: Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. On July 3, 2017, Atkins was acquired by SNC-Lavalin. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure.
Post : Graduate Engineer – Water
Location : Bangalore, KT, IN
Company: SNC-Lavalin Group / Atkins
Employment type : Full-time
Job function: Engineering, Information Technology
Industries: Construction, Information Technology and Services, Staffing and Recruiting
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Hydraulic analysis of water supply networks.
- Data processing and analysis.
- Preparation of technical reports & presentation of results, conclusions & recommendations.
- Responding to client directions in a receptive and customer focused manner maintaining technical quality standards.
- Have an aptitude to multitask and to be self-starting in new business environments and service areas.
- Demonstrable track record of technical achievement and client satisfaction within the water industry.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge in analysing problems and creating solutions.
- Willingness to travel to the UK for short term assignments and training.
- Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues.
- Well-motivated and able to work as part of a team or on individual assignments when required.
- Able to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make correct judgments.
What will you contribute?
- MTech/ B.E in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience preferably based on delivering projects to the UK Water Industry.
- Sufficient and appropriate experience of working within a technical environment (Water projects).
- Able to independently work on data processing and analysis to a high standard.
- The ability to develop innovative solutions to engineering problems.
- Working knowledge of software such as InfoWorks, Epanet, SynerGee, Aquis and MapInfo.
- Working knowledge of British Standards is desirable.
- Computer literacy e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent English spoken and written skills within a business environment.
- Working to defined timescales and following an approved methodology will be key features of the role.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidate can visit here to submit application
Other Relevant Jobs :